From: Axel Wernicke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Martin Nordholts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Gimp-developer] Why be cryptic? 'Xtns' should be name 'Extensions'
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 20:18:03 +0100

so "Extensions" takes compared to "Xtns" considerable more space - doesn't it? Might that be a problem? Might there be people, who want the toolbox as tight as possible?

Please think again, you can do better that that. Hint: the more simple solutions to this might have been under consideration already.

Greetings, lexA