In bug #346001, Sven wrote:

>Comment #3 from [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (GIMP developer, points: 23)
> If you ask me, Python-Fu must not install any plug-ins at all
> as long as the user interface doesn't hold up to our standards. This
> includes complete internationalization and localization.  I suggest
> that we disable installation of Python plug-ins for the 2.4
> release.

I consider this both sad and grave. IMHO, the build of python-fu by
default, and support for it under Redmond OS is one of the greatest
things in this development cycle.

I will undertake i18n of the python-fu then, with no delays. What else
do you consider important for the UI to have for it to keep up with
gimp standards?