On Mon, 2007-07-09 at 09:42 +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Ha, cross post .

Cross post? Huh?

Btw, is it intentional that you are mailing from two (or three)
different accounts and never put your real name in the From field? I
find the use of two accounts annoying and the lack of a real name is
somewhat impolite. If you have good reasons to do this, then feel free
to continue doing it though.

> well that's at least taken the heat off the issue . Less than ideal from
> interface point of view since it's a dlg every time but at least it's a
> resolution until we find where to get the quality param.

The dialog should stay even if we can access the quality settings used
when saving the file. Tor outlined the reasons in a different mail in
this thread.