gg, my dear agent provocateur,

creating interaction requires making hard choices, because you
cannot make an application for everybody. For that you use the
product vision that you set as a team at the beginning of the
project. And then you don't fudge when the moment is there.

You make hard choices about which features to include and
which not. Which workflows to actively support and streamline,
and which go on the back seat. About beginners vs. Experts.

Sven did not set the product vision, the GIMP team did by
consensus. I only moderated that session. But I am here to
implement that vision on an user interaction level.

That means I make hard choices, based on the vision,
the way thing work technically and our workplace observations.

     --ps

         principal user interaction architect
         man + machine interface works