On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 18:26:38 +0200, "Michael Schumacher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> Von: "Raphaël Quinet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > We also have to be humble and remember that writing down the current
> > vision only took us a couple of hours, not 5 years (basically one hour
> > of discussion at LGM plus some e-mail exchanges while we were
> > polishing the minutes).
>
> ... plus the better part of two days during the GIMP usability weekend in
> Essen. And this does still not take Kanila's and Peter's effort into account.

I was referring to the vision, not to the use cases.

But you are right that a lot of work was also invested in the usability
aspects derived from the vision, and Peter and Kamila should of course
be credited for that.

-Raphaël