Hi,

On Mon, 2007-12-17 at 20:21 +0000, William Skaggs wrote:

> As I tried to explain, Wrap is not useful with edge detection.
> It is very useful with blurring, because it makes opposite
> edges look similar.  With edge detection, all it does is to
> cause an edge to be drawn at the border of the selection

If it actually does that, then the implementation is buggy.

Bill, please revert all your changes to the Edge plug-in. When that that
has happened, we can look at the plug-in again, isolate its problems and
try to fix them.

When this development cycle started I said that I don't want to see any
changes in SVN that haven't been announced and discussed beforehand. I
was serious about that and I am not willing to accept that this policy
is broken. I know that this can be annoying but I don't see how we can
get 2.6 done in time otherwise.

Sven