Bill Skaggs wrote:
> To keep the ball rolling, I thought it might be useful to show a
> copy of my current experimental version of a no-image-open
> window.

First of all, it's great that someone is working on and looking into how
to best fix most aching UI problems GIMP has.

But what you currently have seems to be very far from the spec [1]. Is
this intentional or have you just not been able to steer your current
work into the direction of the spec? Just asking since it would be sad
if someone worked hard on something that isn't going to be used anyway :/

Best regards,
Martin Nordholts