Sven wrote:

> peter sikking wrote:
>> there we could tighten up things, yeah. but I fear the fixes may have
>> to be in gtk. minimising all image windows, or the no-image-window,
>> should minimise the whole app, meaning the toolbox and inspectors
>> get hidden.
> That could easily be done in GIMP. At least I think that it should be
> easy to implement that. Do you suggest that we try to do that for 2.8?

I humbly suggest that if there is no UI/string change involved,
we 'get that right' for 2.6.2.

also collect some feedback for linux/win/mac on the
window manager hint settings and adapt the defaults from that.

...or at least a page on with recommended settings for funny
window managers.

             man + machine interface works
 : on interaction architecture