don't you guys get it? We want that graphics to stay and we don't want
to allow users to turn it off. The UI team decided that it is important
and thus it will stay. The only reason that I added a gimprc option to
disable it was because the graphics doesn't play nicely with a
horizontal toolbox layout. As soon as that has been addressed, we should
consider to remove that gimprc option again.

We, the developers, are not even in the position to remove this
graphics. We decided that the user interface decisions are made by the
UI team. We can't just start to ignore their advice, only because a
handful of users don't like a particular change.