Hello Martin,

tanks for your reply. I understand your point, so i have three qustions:

Do we get the permission promoting GIMP in TORCS-NG in general?

Who is the author of the Wilber image located in
"/usr/share/gimp/2.0/images/wilber.png" (Tuomas Kuosmanen too?) ?

Is the GIMP typo at the webpage
(http://www.gimp.org/images/frontsplash26.png) a font or a special
artwork?
Who is the author of it?

Thanx for your help and sorry for all these question.

Ich darf keine Kurven schneiden.

|\/\/\/|
|      |        Bart.
| (O)(O)        b...@neeneenee.de