On 08/31/2009 10:30 AM, Eckhard M. Jäger wrote:
> Do we get the permission promoting GIMP in TORCS-NG in general?

Personally I am totally fine with you promoting GIMP and find it hard imagine
anyone being against that.

> Who is the author of the Wilber image located in
> "/usr/share/gimp/2.0/images/wilber.png" (Tuomas Kuosmanen too?) ?

I don't know, but since it's installed it is in the source, and if it is in the
source you can find out the author by looking at the file history in git.

> Is the GIMP typo at the webpage
> (http://www.gimp.org/images/frontsplash26.png) a font or a special artwork?
> Who is the author of it?

That's a font, I think the name is "Wide Awake" but I'm not sure. Someone
probably remembers.

 / Martin

My GIMP Blog: