On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 12:14 PM, Ilya Zakharevich wrote:

> It was "GIMP's decision" to use GTK+

You made my day :)

>> The particular 'communications breakdown' is between GTK+ and the
>> Windows window manager, GIMP is not involved in the problem, only a
>> casualty of it.
>
> Wrong.  And even if it were true, the problem is *with GIMP*,

If a particular system service in Windows gets broken and some apps
don't work as expected, would it be their developers fault? :)

I can see how a John Do can blame GIMP for GTK+ issues, but I don't
see why GIMP developers should bother about John Do's misconceptions
about software development.

Alexandre