Sven Neumann wrote:

> IMO you are making a problem here that does not any longer exist. Not
> having a release of the user manual for 2.6 was indeed a problem, but
> that has finally been solved recently. Instead of complaining we should
> thank the GIMP documentation team for their hard work. And we should
> thank Jernej for providing installers for the user manual.

The installers are created with Inoosetup, and this tools allows
downloadable parts. I've used this once for a small utility which was
updated frequently. This happened in a controlled environment, though.

I would rather see an additional page in the current installer than an
installer that's double or triple the current size.

    GIMP >      | IRC: irc://
    Wiki >     | .de:
Plug-ins > |