On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 8:16 PM, Sven Neumann <s...@gimp.org> wrote:
> As far as I know the tablet that Mitch owns is a Wacom I (with serial
> connection). It's the same model that I sent you last year. These
> tablets were donated by Wacom in 1999 for the first GIMP developer
> conference.
That makes these devices 11 years old and they are amazing. The one
you sent me works fine, and with little hackery I even managed to make
it hotpluggable using a serial adapter and some custom python to
introduce it to my X when it appears. However it does not have the
extras available that report wheel component. For that either Intuos 3
or intuos 4 series devices are needed and artpen and/or airbrush extra
tool.

--
--Alexia