Hello,

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 5:30 PM, Alchemie foto\grafiche
<fotocom...@yahoo.it> wrote:
> LIMN the file you uploaded is set to" private" so is impossible the download

my file was set to private since it has modifications in the source
code which I'm not sure I can reproduce (I don't remember them
exactly, and my code was delted because the shared server I use at
university cleaned the temporary space which I have used).

My guide for compiling GIMP is almost ready (it will be available this
weekend! :D) and then you'll be able to build GIMP yourself.

~LightningIsMyName