On Thursday, July 22, 2010 21:32:00 Sven Neumann wrote:
> But this is a matter that should be discussed
> on the gimp-web mailing-list. What we are lacking even more than
> programmers is a capable and thrust-worthy sysadmin to overhaul our web
> services.

That mailing list does not work for me and at least one other presumably new
member. I registered right after LGM but no mails form there ever get to me
and no mails I write ever get there. Its a bit hard to discuss anything on a
list that is simply broken for at least some people. And yes, Ive tried
writing to the listed admin.

-- Alexia