hey all,

I recently got informed that you (dev-community) are planning to drop
Scheme-support for 2.8++

Imho, this descision would come out a bit negatively, because of missing one
mighty programming paradigm.

You can program functional code with Python, it is not native though...

(writing procedures/functions with unlimited operators inmidst can be something
what annoyes you soon...)

Perhaps, as I suggested, adding Racket support isn't making sense any soon, but
getting a bunch of willing folks who are watching the Tiny-Fu gnome.git repo,
my humbe vision is.

Please tell me if this was the dev-community's decision alone or were the (all
probably not) users on board?

Thanks in advance...