On Sat, Nov 13, 1999 at 03:32:45AM +0000, Nick Lamb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> On Fri, Nov 12, 1999 at 05:32:10PM +0100, Marc Lehmann wrote:
> > You saying that the tile system in Gimp is faster is not useful.
>                       ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> I didn't. Please don't leap into every discussion just to bait me Marc,

I never did this!

> it's very annoying and I somehow doubt that others are reading this
> list just to see whether you can bait me enough for me to really bite.

I also don't think others do this, but this is just my opinion (rather
than fact).

However, if you really think that way then this explains the many problems
you seem to have.

In any case, I don't think I _ever_ started spreading fud and bitching
around, like you seem to enjoy to do so much. (And which(1) is robbing my

PS: This list is public. if you can't cope with this consider going away.
    That will definitely improve my live, and will also leave more time to
    write patches for both of us. Alternatively, try not to think badly of
    others for no reason other than yourself.

(1) You might find this refreshing, but this is a sad fact.