Hi,

> A new version of the GDynText plugin is available.
> I've fixed an undo related bug, now you can undo layer changes and parasites
> changes in one step (only one ctrl+z). ;)
> You can download it from the plugin registry or at:
>   http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/1474/gimp/

Will you provide a patch against current CVS? It would us very much. Please
send the patch directly to me. I'll take care of applying it.

> And now some developer's related notes! ;)
> First of all I've merged some code changes made into the gdyntext shipped with
> gimp 1.1.14. However, I don't know who swapped the "Apply" and "Cancel"
> buttons, but I don't think that this layout will help users ("Apply" usually
> stays between "Ok" and "Cancel"), so I've kept the old one.

A while ago we changed the order of the buttons and then back again. The
DynText
plugin eventually was left accidentially in the second step...

> I needed to include libgimp/stdplugins-intl.h, which isn't installed with the
> other includes but it's only available within the sources tree!

Yosh, is this intentional ?? I think it is, since the macros in
libgimp/stdplugins-intl.h won't help you outside the GIMP distribution.
You'll have to define your own textdomain anyway.

Salut, Sven