On Thu, 20 Jan 2000, Sven Neumann wrote:

> Hi,

[snip]
> What do you think?

Lots of good ideas there Sven.

One thing that might be an idea is a DynText manager of some sort.  A few
times I've had it where I've clicked on a DynText layer and it's created
a new layer instead of editing the old one, no matter what I did.  How
about a manager of some sort, maybe similar to the layers/channels dialoge
with a list of the DynText Layers and the ability to double click to edit,
remove etc.

Or something like that?  I'm thinking this might be a helpful solution
when you have many DynText layers all close togeather...

Just my $0.02... A great plug in nonetheless! :)

alan

--
Arcterex -=|=- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -=|=- http://arcterex.ufies.org
'... I was worried they were going to say "you don't have enough LSD in your