On 23 Feb, Sven Neumann wrote:

> You will find the patch at
> http://sven.gimp.org/files/locale_parse.patch.

 OK, looks fine to me. I changed my files accordingly.
 libgimp/gimpdomain.* is now futile. And the gimpgettext.* file
 were changed to support that scheme. I added a few lines to
 your modified gimprc.c to support that. The only thing
 missing now is the pluginrc write code.

 I added the libgimp and gimp-std-plugins to the default domains,
 so no need to specify them elsewhere. Also everything works fine
 like before.

 Patch against CVS gimp and Sven's patch appended.




Reply via email to