On Sun, Jul 30, 2000 at 04:54:55PM +0200, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> On 30 Jul, Marc Lehmann wrote:
>
> > i would really appreciate if you would finally start thinking, as this
> > is not the first time you claim things that are sooo obviously broken
> > :(
>
>  No need to get insulting.

It's pure fact. You keep claiming all sorts of funny things that you
yourself should have known long before you started posting about it.

> Spend your time fixing the plugin instead.

This also has nothing to do with any plugin. What I said is in no way
limited to this week. It is your general behaviour.

>  This would be more helpful for you and me.

It would indeed be most helpful if you try thinking a bit before you
post. I just mean that.

>  BTW: You told me to just close all bugreports reporting gimpperl on
>  the bugtracker, but I really think there could be serious problems
>  which would need the time of an expert (i.e. you) to have a closer

And I think otherwise. Don't ask me if you are going to ignore me.