On Tue, Sep 12, 2000 at 01:53:54AM +0100, Nick Lamb <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 11, 2000 at 03:38:29PM +0200, Marc Lehmann wrote:
> > Ah! ;) Still gimp would not support uncommon errors by giving the user more
> > freedom.
>
> Fine, I'll put the "PC vs Mac" option back into Gimp's TIFF filter and
> mail you all the confused whining from users. :)

I don't understand your whining reaction... you rally do not want the patch
(for some reason nobody understands), so let's just cut this thread here...

> Unfortunately what they come down to is that you can choose to make PS4
> do a lot worse than Gimp, or nearly as good. Since Gimp is already as
> good as Gimp, having options to make it worse seems pointless, no?

Could you point out the logic that supposedly was used to construct the
above sentences? O yes, you are right, Gimp is always as good as Gimp, so
there is no need to make it better, yes?