On 10/22/2015 04:02 PM, Jehan wrote:

> At this point, I believe that the whole feature should be dropped,
> whatever mode one is in.
> If anyone likes the feature (we have not had 1 single positive feedback
> until now), please make yourself heard now.

Maybe it's just me, but I am missing a discussion of various situations
a user might find themselves in on their systems, when they have to
navigate to a specific image (or a few specific images) they have opened
in GIMP.

I'm using Xfce and Windows 7, and I rely on the thumbnails to find the
images I'm looking for.

P.S.
GNOME abandoning the taskbar concept is one of my reasons to not use
that DE anymore.

--
Regards,
Michael