2012/5/15 Dominik Tabisz <d.kup...@gmail.com>:
> Olivier could you pleas tell whether You use this in GNU/Linux or other OS?

I'm using GNU/Linux, Ubuntu distribution. 11.04 until very recently,
and 12.04 for installing the official 2.8 version. I'm not using
Unity, but Gnome.

> I'm considering new tablet, that supports pen rotation but big problem
> is to find something that's both affordable and works with GNU/Linux

Wacom tablets and pens are rather expensive, but reliable and
performant, and well supported within GNU/Linux. In Ubuntu,
Applications -> System Tools -> System Settings has a "Wacom Graphics
Tablet" section.

Olivier Lecarme