On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 3:28 AM, Oon-Ee Ng wrote:

>> UPS delivery or email?
> Please, don't be rude to such an esteemed and valuable former member
> of this community. A personal visit is the only satisfactory solution
> here

Now I'm getting confused: which of us two is being ironic?

> after all, where would open source software be if less people
> used it?

Consider this. Over a decade GIMP has been having millions of users
and just a handful of developers. What's going to change if more
people overreact, issue silly accusations and slam the door? Give me
the worst scenario you can think of.

This is free software. People do it for fun. We respect your opinions,
even when you disagree with us, and we are eager to adjust things to
make users happier, but there's no way you can force us to do
anything. We are not your hostages, and we don't work on your terms.