On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 8:10 AM, Alexandre Prokoudine
<alexandre.prokoud...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 3:28 AM, Oon-Ee Ng wrote:
>>> UPS delivery or email?
>> Please, don't be rude to such an esteemed and valuable former member
>> of this community. A personal visit is the only satisfactory solution
>> here
> Now I'm getting confused: which of us two is being ironic?
>> after all, where would open source software be if less people
>> used it?
> Consider this. Over a decade GIMP has been having millions of users
> and just a handful of developers. What's going to change if more
> people overreact, issue silly accusations and slam the door? Give me
> the worst scenario you can think of.
> This is free software. People do it for fun. We respect your opinions,
> even when you disagree with us, and we are eager to adjust things to
> make users happier, but there's no way you can force us to do
> anything. We are not your hostages, and we don't work on your terms.
My point precisely =). Sorry, I think my email was taken the wrong
way, since I wrote it in the same spirit as your initial reply (would
have thought 'personal visit' would give it away).

I'm not for or against the new change to save/export (I use inkscape,
and I'm used to that), but then again I've been using the new version
for ages just to get the single-window mode (for which I and every
other tiling WM user will be forever thankful).

You're doing a great job, don't let the trolls get you down.