On 08/13/2012 10:30 PM, Rauh, Stuart wrote:

As one of the silent majority who are extremely happy with GIMP and the
behavior in latest version,

Hi
1) it's not because people are silent they approve...

2)I'm not complaining about Gimp, Gimp is a very good software. I'm just saying the new Gimp-2.8 behavior (concerning save and save as ) is an error. This error takes away Gimp-2.8 of the world of the professionals. It's always the professionals who pull tools upward and not amateurs... Example : Ph$$op was created for professional photographers and with professional photographers.

Regards
Maderios

PS: sorry for my bad english, I'm french