On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 1:03 PM, Ken Warner <kwarner...@verizon.net> wrote:
> You know, like Forest Gump says [paraphrased]  Amateur is as amateur does.
>
> And your insistence that your design decisions are right even while the user
> community tells you otherwise is strictly amateur.

And your insistence that any individual's personal opinions reflect
what the "community" feels is also amateur.

>From the feedback I have read both here, in reviews and on a number of
forums, it appears that the community is divided on this issue, with a
range of opinion that varies from "The new behavior sucks, gimp devs
are all idiots, and I'll never us gimp again." to "Thanks - this makes
sense, supports my work-flows, and was a good direction to have
taken."

The vocal minority is the one that is voicing displeasure at the
change (which is typical human nature) , imoo.

-Rob A>