On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 5:41 PM, Sam Gleske <sam.mxra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> One other thing I'd like to add.  Your html doesn't pass the W3C
> Validation Service.  I think we should follow the HTML5 standard.  Here's a
> quick URL for your convenience.
> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fkasimahmic.koding.com%2Fworks%2FGIMP%2F&charset=(detect+automatically)&doctype=Inline&group=0
I went ahead and changed your code so that it validates.  I've provided
both a revised validated file and a diff to show the changes.  See the
attached files index_validated.html and index_validated.diff.

I also recommend you validating your CSS if you can (sometimes that's not
always possible).

Title: GIMP • The GNU Image Manipulation Program

The freely distributed image editor for Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X.

Download 2.8.4 Now

Professional Photo Filters

Make your photos picture perfect with professional-grade color filtering.

Draft with the Tools of the Trade

GIMP has a robust set of tools and can be easily extended through add-ons.

Download Now

Start designing using the world's most famous, free editor.

Linux / BSD / Solaris Microsoft Windows Apple Mac OS X