On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 5:33 AM, Kasim Ahmic <kasim.ah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So tell me what you guys think of it so far! Any and all positive as well as
> negative feedback is welcome and much appreciated. It'll really help me make
> this into something that everyone can enjoy!

I'm not a huge fan of the black background.  Overall, I do like the
design though.

One thing is missing: mobile-friendly layouts.  The current site is
not fantastic at mobile size, but it's more usuable than your demo.
Apologies if you were already planning to take care of this.

As for HTML5, I've seen my fill of browser-specific issues with HTML
4.0 and XHTML.  Avoid the stuff that's still in churn (eg, canvas tag
the last time I checked), and HTML5 is fine IMO, and a lot more fun to
work with.

Chris