vitalif wrote
> I have photoshop 7 and have acquired many layer styles over the years and
> want
> to be able to use them in gimp. How do I accomplish this?
> I have not been able to find anywhere that says they support it or
> anything in
> the program that resembles this.
> Thanks

Obviously gimp doesn't have this but there is a Layer effects plugin.
Haven't used PS in years and I doubt this plugin has every effect/style
you'll find in PS, but it probably has the most used ones.
The fly in the oinment is that it's neither has a button or is accessible
from the r-click menu, so you have to access it through menus. I am betting
though it could be added to the r-click menu without too much trouble
though. I might look into this myself as it would be a lot handier there.

View this message in context:
Sent from the Users mailing list archive at
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:
List membership:

Reply via email to