>pamcreates wrote
>Wow, it has been a long time indeed since I've used PS. I completely
>about those. Sorry for the confusion on my part. I'm not sure of any
>way to
>recreate that functionality in gimp. g'mic lets you save presets for
>filters and you can program your own, but no way to to browse swatches
>PS styles do.
>Sent from the Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Thanks. I think I will just have to create a list of my favorite and write down
all the effect settings for each. I do like gimp but eventually I will probably
buy the student teacher version of photoshop...when I graduate and can afford

pamcreates (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:    gimp-user-list@gnome.org