>Easier than I thought. Just download the py version for 2.8 and it's
>already
>done as well as being in the layers menu at the top.
>My old scm version was still working so I never thought to upgrade.
>

>--

I was really looking at being able to create presets for layer effects, which is
what styles are in photoshop. Is there a way to create a layer effect and make
it into a preset item so I can just pull it up whenever I want to be able to use
it?
I have attached a picture of what they look like and do in PS.

Attachments:
* http://www.gimpusers.com/system/attachments/73/original/styles.jpg

--
pamcreates (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)