pamcreates wrote
>>Easier than I thought. Just download the py version for 2.8 and it's
>>done as well as being in the layers menu at the top.
>>My old scm version was still working so I never thought to upgrade.
> I was really looking at being able to create presets for layer effects,
> which is
> what styles are in photoshop. Is there a way to create a layer effect and
> make
> it into a preset item so I can just pull it up whenever I want to be able
> to use
> it?
> I have attached a picture of what they look like and do in PS.
> Attachments:
> *

Wow, it has been a long time indeed since I've used PS. I completely forgot
about those. Sorry for the confusion on my part. I'm not sure of any way to
recreate that functionality in gimp. g'mic lets you save presets for your
filters and you can program your own, but no way to to browse swatches like
PS styles do.

Sent from the Users mailing list archive at
gimp-user-list mailing list
List address:
List membership: