On Fri, Jan 3, 2014, at 11:49 AM, qelvin5500 wrote:

> > I really do admire the passion people have for this cause,
> Yes, me too.  It means these people love Gimp and want improve it
>
> but the
> > amount of time spent arguing their case on the mailing list could have
> > been put to developing their own fork to make gimp work the way they
> > like.
> >
> *Creating pictures* is a job, developing a software to create these
> picture is a different job.
> That's why users feedback is very important.
> --

I guess I need to spell out the obvious here.
I didn't think that anyone arguing the case to bring back this feature
was a programmer, but the time spent here could have been spent
requiting for the "cause".
ie...putting your energy into something that has a chance of succeeding
instead of beating this poor dead horse any longer.

--
  akovia