On 14-01-08 06:55 PM, SirCrow wrote:
where within the GIMP UI should I find that elusive plug-in?  Thanks!

You showed the menu entry in the plug-in is menu="<Image>/Edit". The <Image> part indicates that the menu will appear in the menus you see when you have an image open and right click the image to get a menu. The menu entry you are looking for will be under the Edit menu entry of the menus which appear after right-clicking an image.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.