So, if you have Python console configured, and you are on Windows, all
that you should need to do is to put that file
in one of the directories listed in your edit->preferences->folders->plug-ins  -
and restart GIMP.

If the entry does not show up in your edit menu by then, it is
possible that you copied more (or less) lines than you should when
picking the Python file, and therefore, you have a syntax error in the
file you are trying to use a sa  plug-in.

Just copy the file again from this URL,  from the first to last line:

https://raw2.github.com/jsbueno/gimp-plugins/master/feather_paste.py