I'm not certain if this is the right place for this, but here goes,
A few weeks ago I was on a mission to find a simple, yet effective, image
editing program for a project I'm working on.After several frustrating
experiences with a bunch of 'complete duds' and 'nice trys', I finally came
across the GIMP.
Within a few minutes of using GIMP, my reaction was simply WOW! Over the few
weeks since I've been using it, that reaction has only continued to flourish
and expand.In every step, so far, I've found GIMP to be unbelievably intuitive,
logical, stable, capable, powerful, and simply brilliant to use.It is far and
away one of the best programs I've ever used, not only as a graphics program
but period!For every function that I thought "Hmm, it'd be nice if ...", within
a few seconds/minutes of poking around on the hyper-intuitive interface; I've
not only found exactly what I was looking for, but something-like a dozen other
ways to expand upon what I was looking for. Rarely do I find this level of...
maturity in a program and for a program that is released for free
none-the-less, I'm simply blown away!!I'm not exaggerating when I say that on a
practically daily basis, that I've used GIMP, I find myself saying "I really
love this program".
I'm sure you hear things like this fairly regularly, but I still wanted to send
this email to give a HUGE shout-out to the developers, contributors, and all
involved with making this such a kick-a## product!
Kudos and THANK YOU!!!
gimp-user-list mailing list