>You have to use register(), but you can have an empty parameter list.
>Then your plugin is called directly without the Gimp-built dialog.

What, you mean with no "PF-XXX" parameters? Yeah, I got that much as I've made
scripts with both no UI and the built-in UI before. I'm rather certain it still
wants you to use their UI, though.

Even if that's all it took, there's still the issue of gimp using a watered down
Python 2.7.5, which I'm not sure how to add normal modules to. I assume Kivy's
pretty much out of the question, but TkInter's normally built in to python,
except with gimp a number of base modules, including TkInter, aren't present
I already have python 3.4 and 2.7 installations on my pc, but it's unlikely they
can be made relevant here.

FierySwordswoman (via www.gimpusers.com/forums)
gimp-user-list mailing list