I was thinking here,

albeit requiring a little programing, these ps snippets are really usefull in gimp.

Would someone there lke to help me to create a plugin that would do little more than keep these snippets in a .gimp subdir?
(Than maybe manage loading them in different colors/transparencies, etc...)

I mean, I can write the snippets, but I could have help knowing which snippets to write. And a plugin is always a plugin ...

I am with too little time to spend on the gimp already, and I will only carry this on if someone else jumps in to help.

Regards, JS -><-