Got the software, tried it, and it worked perfectly.
Much thanks to you for the tip. :) Now how to vary the colors?.... =)

-----Original Message-----
From: Joao S. O. Bueno [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, August 06, 2003 1:02 PM
To: Juliet Nimmo; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] Simple Radial Lines

Juliet Nimmo wrote:
> Hi all,
> I tried using this solution on the windows version of gimp, and it
> gave me a "could not render" and a "could not read ps file" error
> messages. Does this solution only work in Linux?

AFAIK. Gimp requires the ghostscript "postcript engine" to load
Postscript prograns.
I believe that if GStools is properly instaled in windows, GIMP for
Windows should be able to load it as well.
(if don't, that's a BUG and should be treated like one)

You can download ghostscript and it's associated tools starting from:

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/doc/AFPL/get700.htm

And if you gonna try it, let me know if it still doesn't work. regards,
        JS
        -><-