On Thursday 07 August 2003 8:35 pm, Juliet Nimmo wrote:
> Got the software, tried it, and it worked perfectly.
> Much thanks to you for the tip. :) Now how to vary the colors?....
> =)

Just put anywere in the script before the main loop the postscript
operator to set the rgb color, which msut be precceededd by the RGB
components ( 0.0 to 1.0, instead of  0 to 255)

For instance, to get orange, just insert the line:

1 0.5 0 setrgbcolor

by themselfves in any line before the openning {