Hmmm, I just did a dummy scan and made a 90MB tiff file. I opened it
with the Gimp 1.2.5 and saved it as a jpeg in the best quality possible.
Unfortunately, it resulted in a small 10MB file. But no problem to open
it.

--
Best Regards
Thomas J Spuhler

All Tusonix outgoing e-mail has been scanned for viruses