Greeting all -- this might be off topic, but I thought this would be the
best list to ask.

I'm in new territory here, so I may be missing something really obvious
and just need to be smacked with the stupid stick, but here it goes.

I'm wanting to make a favourite icon for my web site.  I created an icon
using Baby Gimp in the xpm format.  Now I need to get it to ico format.
Baby Gimp doesn't appear to save that format, nor does Gimp.  I tried
doing a Google/Linux search for a conversion tool and found a number
that claim to convert xpm to ico, but nothing for the other direction.

So question is, how can I get the xpm to an ico file?

Thanks very much.
Adrian

--
On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos

On The Fly Photography:  204EastSouth.com
Modeling Projects:  204EastSouth.com/current.htm
Photography:  204EastSouth.com/photo.htm
Purchase from On The Fly:  www.cafepress.com/onthefly

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone: 970-419-8976