Thanks to everyone -- I didn't think about that path.  What I ended up
doing was opening the xpm in Gimp, saving as png then using png2ico to
convert it.  Worked great.

Thank you to all who responded.

Adrian

--
On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos

On The Fly Photography:  204EastSouth.com
Modeling Projects:  204EastSouth.com/current.htm
Photography:  204EastSouth.com/photo.htm
Purchase from On The Fly:  www.cafepress.com/onthefly

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone: 970-419-8976