Patrick Shanahan wrote:
* Andreas Waechter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [06-25-05 00:58]:

No, Thunderbird should not "reply" to the list with the current settings of the list.

Your *mail* client is *not* being blamed.

if you had read the lines on which I answered, namely

>> Not sure what is going on in your Thunderbird, maybe a setting or >> something, but "reply" should send it right back to the mail list.

you might have seen that the blame that "reply" is not going to the list *is* put on my Thunderbird.

responsibility.  No one disputes your choice of mail client, but it
*is* your responsibility to see that *your* posts are properly
addressed to the list, not the list's software or the people you are
being discourteous to.

Hm. Tell me please where I have been discourteous to people. I told my opinion about the setting of the list. My opinion might differ from other peoples' opinions. Is it discourteous to tell one's opinion? *I* did not imply that anyone would steal like other people have done.

The *fault* is *all* yours.  It is/was your choice.

Which fault?
That I tried to explain to nuno alexandre why he might have received an answer to his mail address instead of the list mail address?