So far I have compiled them all from source.. Since I am new to Mac's I am
not sure how to package them yet for easy install.. Otherwise I would make
what I have done thus far available on my site.

Once I figure out this GIMP issue then I will probably address packaging
them up. So far everything else has had no issues using the standard
compile process.

Fink and folks do not have Intel versions available yet, and I did not
want to run in non-native mode.

Scott