On Fri, 18 Aug 2006, Gracia M. Littauer wrote:

> Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 19:37:40 -0400
> From: Gracia M. Littauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: gimp-user@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu
> Subject: Re: [Gimp-user] rawphoto plugin not listed
>
> > Anyone else had this problem?
>
> I'm answering myself since I seem to be talking to myself. ;^)..

Be patient.  If people have no answers they may not say anything at all.

> doesn't anyone use suse linux gimp to read & correct raw photo files??

I am not familiar with SuSe, you might be better to contact them directly.

> I finally got the rawphoto plugin to open, BUT it isn't the same as
> before my SuSE upgrade to 10.1...it now has almost no controls & looks
> like a child's version of what used to be a fairly decent raw
> converter...not Bibble,

Most people will not have any idea what you are talking about when you say
Bibble.  You should explain what you mean and preferably provide reference
links.

Be specific.  if there is a feature you feel you need then say so.
Comments you made might not be taken as encouragement by those you would
need to convince to get things changed.

Keep in mind that not everyone here has English as their first language so
perhaps your comments seem harsher than actually intended.

--
Alan