Selon Simon Budig <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> When Version 2.4 has been released we'll lift the
> feature freeze again and incorporate a lot of new and exciting stuff
> into the GIMPs code base. But it will take some time until this new
> stuff gets released as part of a stable release, especially since there
> are not many people actively developing on the gimp.
> So, help is appreciated.  :)

Thanks for your cool answer Simon...mine to Carol was almost sarcastic.

You just made me hold my breath ! (not to much time I hope...). Help you are
asking for then help you will have !... but it will be another topic I think.

Then to stay in the mean that The Gimp 2.4 will be able to deal
with things like direct effects, adjustement layers, vector text ?